Thursday, February 13, 2014


Feb 11

I know, I know....just another day in paradise.

Today started out normal, coffee, listen to Chris Parker weather then lets snorkel. We went with friends from VT and had so much fun, started at 11 and the guys wanted more so Barbara and I wanted to walk the beach so the guys took their snorkel gear and went with us. We walked across the island and we checked out the beaches and the guys snorkeled the reef all around the one side of the island. 

Not sure how many of you know I am a real woos. There was a huge rope about 4 inches in diameter and Barbara said lets see where it goes. She climbed it so easy, it was not steep. So I thought ok, I can do this. Low and behold I made it and the view was wonderful. Looked out over all the reefs and saw the guys snorkeling. Now had to get down, down goes Barbara and then comes Joyce, slow like a turtle and got down. When I told Bo what I had done he could not believe it.

About 3 the guys were done and we both went back to our boats, showered and them gathered at our boat for a snack.

Let’s blow the conch horn time and then about 7 we both started getting our boats ready to leave early tomorrow.

The front coming will have strong winds out of the west so need to go someplace where we are protected so we are going to Clarence Town along with Ted and Barbara. It is about 45 miles so will take about 7 hours.

One of these days will be able to mail these along with pictures, been 4 days with no service so play card on the computer and watch the satellite dish. 

Bo is putting in the route in the chart plotter then The Unit time again.

Keep a smile in your heart. Hugs to all.

#1  Yes the bottom another day and the same sight

#2 my fish placemats a lady on the island makes and my broken shells for napkin holders. We still use linen each day, hard to change an old farts ways



No comments:

Post a Comment