Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016

I have not written for several days but thought I would send a few more pictures.

We have been kept busy with filming and interviewing. Bimini to us is a well kept secret, the kind of place we love to visit and spend some time.

We have had 3 fronts go past us and when I say fronts I mean winds. Today the winds at our dock are between 20-25. The sun is trying to come out but seems to be having a hard time. I think all of us are waiting for a window to either go to The Berries or Nassau.

We are having to go to Nassau as they have now passed a law like the states you have to a permit to fly a drone. We totally understand this. We have been given the people and offices to contact that can do this for us but they are in Nassau.

Let me send a couple more pictures. Another picture of The Dolphin House, he has even his stairways all done in a mosaic form and incredible. Our service is so slow I am not able to send another picture so will settle with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment