Sunday, January 5, 2014


Jan.5

Finally getting to do all my blogs so you have reading and picture time.

We have been in Staniel Cay for several days.

Yesterday we went to the beach with friends and all of us did some shelling, Bo did pictures and he loves sea fans and coral so we now have some.  We have washed them and bleached them and hope the smell is gone.

Today, Sunday the laundry is closed so guess I have to wait until Georgetown, have not washed towels since Nassau. I do my other laundry in a sink with Dawn soap, wash, rinse and hang. I have a line that holds maybe 5 things so I do a little every day. One day when we are someplace I will give them a real wash.

The other day we bought a loaf of home made coconut bread, $6.00 man is it good. 

Going to eat lunch at one of the restaurants as they have free internet.  My pictures today are ones that Bo took and they show the rugged beaches mixed with gorgeous sand.  

I will take pictures of the grocery store for all you shoppers to see.

This really is living a dream.

We leave tomorrow for Georgetown as there is a front coming through Monday night and sounds like crappy weather for the next week. Think there are maybe 6 boats going that way. Bo’s sister flies in the 18 and can hardly wait. We don’t want to take chances with weather so will be there a week early.

Wind, we thought we had wind in IOWA holly cow they have us topped except the temps are wonderful and you have the beautiful water. You just need to know that a dinghy ride is most likely a wet one so dress accordingly.

Hugs to all and think slack wind.

Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment